- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Sunflower Seed and Flax Meal Bread Recipe Video
|Celery stalks||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sunflower seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 51 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.36 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 19.3 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mini food processor chop the celery, flax seeds and sunflower seeds.
2. Add the water and blend for 2 minutes.
3. Spread the mixture on the Teflon dehydrator sheet and dehydrate it in the dehydrator at 105 degree for 4 hours.
4. After 4 hours flip the bread and remove the Teflon sheet and cut into strips.
5. Place it back in the dehydrator at 105 degree for 4 hours.
6. Serve the Raw Sunflower Seed and Flax Meal Bread along with a spread.