- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Sunflower Seed and Flax Meal Bread Recipe Video
|Celery stalks||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 28 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mini food processor chop the celery, flax seeds and sunflower seeds.
2. Add the water and blend for 2 minutes.
3. Spread the mixture on the Teflon dehydrator sheet and dehydrate it in the dehydrator at 105 degree for 4 hours.
4. After 4 hours flip the bread and remove the Teflon sheet and cut into strips.
5. Place it back in the dehydrator at 105 degree for 4 hours.
6. Serve the Raw Sunflower Seed and Flax Meal Bread along with a spread.