- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sunday Night Rice and Lentil Salad Recipe
|Black sauce||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sunflower oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked brown rice||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Carrots||125 Milliliter, shredded (1/2 Cups)|
|Savoy cabbage||125 Milliliter, roughly chopped (1/2 Cups)|
|Scallions||60 Milliliter, chopped (1/4 Cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||30 Milliliter, grated (2 Tablespoon)|
|Endive||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cups)|
|Lentils||125 Milliliter, sprouted (1/2 Cups)|
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg1.7%
Sodium 236.7 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g58.1%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 15 g29.5%
Vitamin A 129.2% Vitamin C 34.9%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large wok, add black magic sauce and oil and turn the heat on high.
3) let the liquid boils.
4) Add rice, cabbage, scallions and carrot.
5) Stir for 1-2 minutes until ingredients are heat through.
6) Add more sauce, if liked.
7) Toss in endive and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
8) Stir briskly for 15 seconds and add lentils with any remaining liquid.
9) Stir for more 60 seconds until heat through.
10) Serve the hot salad as side dish.