- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sunday Night At Gramma's Recipe
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 Chicken)|
|Long grain rice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chicken veloute/2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each, cream of chicken / golden mushroom soup||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Strong)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
Calories 1183 Calories from Fat 465
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.4%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 255.1 mg
Sodium 2010.9 mg83.8%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 53.8 g
Protein 68 g135.3%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) Clean, wash and dry chicken. Remove liver, heart and gizzard.
3) Put chicken in a 9" by 13" casserole or roasting pan.
4) In a mixing bowl put remaining ingredients and whisk together.
5) Pour rice mixture over the chicken.
6) Place in oven and bake for approximately 1 hour.
7) When done the casserole will have a brown crust.
8) Let stand for 15 minutes.
9) Serve warm.