- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Somen Salad Recipe Video
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 71.4 mg
Sodium 193.2 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 47.4% Vitamin C 60.5%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut up the tomatoes and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the cut cucumber and parsley.
3. Add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Toss well to combine.
5. In a pot, bring water to boil and add the noodles.
6. Once cooked, cool down with cold water.
7. Add noodles to the first bowl and mix.
8. Plate and serve the simple summer somen salad.