- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Champagne Recipe
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grapefruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (canned)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (canned)|
|Ginger ale||1 Quart, chilled|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1065 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g0.61%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 71.2 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 272 g90.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 267.1 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 247.7%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water and bring to a boil.
2) Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4) Stir the fruit juices to syrup.
5) Cover and place in refrigerator until chill.
6) Stream in ginger ale just before serving.
7) Serve into six 10-ounce glasses.
8) Garnish with cherries, strawberries or pineapple chunks, if desired.