- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Supper Platter Recipe
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Carrots||1⁄3 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced water chestnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked asparagus spears||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||9 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Luncheon meat||3⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced boiled ham||3⁄4 Pound|
|Cheddar cheese||3 , cut in finger lengths|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , finely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3107 Calories from Fat 1840
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 208 g319.7%
Saturated Fat 48.1 g240.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 449.9 mg
Sodium 6788.6 mg282.9%
Total Carbohydrates 151 g50.2%
Dietary Fiber 37 g148%
Sugars 76.9 g
Protein 176 g352.9%
Vitamin A 2151.9% Vitamin C 492.2%
Calcium 112.1% Iron 103.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Individually cook the peas and carrots until they are just tender and drain well.
2) In 3 separate bowls, add the peas, radishes, carrots, asparagus and water chestnuts equally.
3) Mix the ingredients in each bowl with 1/4 cup Italian dressing and chill for at least 3 hours.
4) In the center of large round platter, place a small bowl with the French dressing and surround with the cauliflower flowerettes.
5) Drain and place the vegetables in crisp fresh lettuce cups.
6) Roll the sliced meat and ham around the cheese fingers, then place the rolls between the vegetables.
7) Sprinkle evenly with the asparagus, top with chopped hard cooked egg and serve immediately.