- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Steak Salad Recipe Video
|Dijon mustard||50 Gram (for dressing)|
|Horseradish||50 Gram (for dressing)|
|Apricot jam||50 Gram (for dressing)|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) (for dressing)|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
|Beef flank steak||1 Pound|
|Steak rub||2 Tablespoon (with garlic and pepper)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring mix||250 Gram|
|Potato||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), halved, steamed|
|Roasted red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Blue cheese crumbles||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 852 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.6%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.2 mg
Sodium 839.2 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.8%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 60 g119.5%
Vitamin A 168% Vitamin C 208.2%
Calcium 26.5% Iron 31.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, white wine, garlic, and honey.
2. For dressing, in a bowl, combine the above Dijon mustard mixture, horseradish, apricot jam, and lemon juice. Whisk and set it aside.
3. Season steak with salt and pepper rub.
4. Grease a grill with olive oil, and place steak on it. Cook for about 15 minutes for medium rare.
5. Remove steak from oven, and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Cut steak into slices against the grain.
7. In a large mixing bowl, add spring mix, potatoes, and roasted bell pepper.
8. Pour dressing on top, and toss it well.
9. In serving platter, spoon salad, top it with steak, sprinkle blue cheese, and serve immediately.