- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Salad with Anchovy Dressing Recipe
|Green beans||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Potatoes||10 Ounce, sliced (300 Gram)|
|Pitted black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 Ounce, halved (225 Gram)|
|Lettuces||2 , separated|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.7%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219 mg
Sodium 514.3 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 344.9% Vitamin C 106.4%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Let a large pan of water boil.
2. Let the beans cook for 4 minutes, such that they still have a slight crunch and scoop out with a slotted spoon into a colander thereafter cooling quickly with cold water.
3. Into the pan add the potatoes and eggs letting it simmer for 8 minutes.
4. Raise the eggs and let it cool as the potatoes cook for 2 more minutes such that tender.
5. Drain the potatoes.
6. For making the dressing, using the side of a knife, mash the anchovies and in a large bowl mix with the vinegar and olive oil.
7. Mix in the beans, potatoes, olives and tomatoes.
8. Halve the eggs after peeling them.
9. Into a large serving bowl add the leaves, the potato mix and eggs to serve.