- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Garden Molds Recipe
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper strips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced carrot||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.42 g0.65%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2540.5 mg105.9%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 80.4 g
Protein 10 g20%
Vitamin A 127.1% Vitamin C 104.2%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice and salt, refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Gently fold in the diced vegetables, blend well.
4) In a 1-quart mold or individual molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold on a lettuce lined serving platter and serve immediately.