- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
California Fruit Salid Recipe Video
|Fresh apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (peeled and cut into cubes)|
|Fresh grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh papaya||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (peeled and cut into cubes)|
|Fresh mango||1 Cup (16 tbs) (peeled and cut into cubes)|
|Fresh peaches||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (peeled and cut into cubes)|
|Fresh banana||1 (peeled and sliced)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed fruit juice||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.44 g0.67%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 34.4 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 83.9%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, add apple, grapes, papaya and mango pieces. Mix well.
2. Then add the pineapple and peaches and gently mix it.
3. Add the banana pieces and 1 tablespoon sugar.
4. Pour in half of the orange juice and mixed fruit juice. Mix well.
5. Add in the remaining sugar and orange juice. Combine all the ingredients together.
6. Serve this Fruit Salad right away.