- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summer Fruit Crisp Recipe
|Plums||1 Pound, pitted, sliced|
|Nectarines||1 Pound, blanched, peeled, pitted, and sliced|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||2 Tablespoon, firmly packed|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Uncooked)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, divided|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon, granulated|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Margarine||8 Teaspoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 42.8 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 29.7%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix plums with nectarines.
3. Add 1 teaspoon flour, the brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and the lemon peel; toss well and combine.
4. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
5. In a small bowl, blend the flour, cinnamon, the granulated sugar, and margarine; keep aside.
6. Into the greased baking dish, place the fruit mixture.
7. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the fruit mixture.
8. Keep the dish in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
9. Serve hot or refrigerate overnight and serve chilled.