- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Summer Dessert : PotBingSu (팥빙수) Recipe Video
|Crushed ice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Red beans||3 Tablespoon (For PotBingSu)|
|Condensed milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pineapple||2 Tablespoon (or crushed)|
|Watermelon||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sticky rice cakes||2 Tablespoon (For PotBingSu)|
|Corn flakes||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 390 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 26.9 g
Protein 18 g35.5%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 45.2%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grind some ice to get crushed ice.
2. In a serving bowl or cup, add the crushed ice and condensed milk.
3. To the bowl now pour in 3 Tbsp of red beans for potbingsu on top of the ice and condensed milk on top of the red beans. If you like more sweetness then feel free to add more.
5. Now crushed or chopped pineapple, chopped watermelon on go on top along with sticky rice cakes.
7. Finally, add corn flakes on top of everything.
8. It looks very colorful and cool. Before eating, mix everything together and enjoy this summer desert!
This recipe will give you an authentic taste for this dessert, but you can adjust the recipe depending on your taste or preference.