- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sugar Free Chocolate Mini-Bundt Cakes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Bresilienne nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.7 mg
Sodium 126.1 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.4%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.9% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, add and combine together the flour, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, milk, salt and vanilla essence. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the stevia extract to taste, combine once again until creamy.
4. Take the mini-bundt cake molds, grease them with cooking spray. Add the bresilienne nuts in the bottom of the cake molds.
5. Pour the chocolate cake batter into the mini mold over the nuts, leaving a little space at the top.
6. Bake these cakes at 180°C for 20 minutes. Once done, remove and let them cool and set, before removing them from the mini bundt pans.
7. Serve these mini chocolate cakes with warm milk or coffee.