- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sugar-Free Vanilla-Butter Cookies Recipe Video
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter||220 Gram, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Stevia extract||5 Tablespoon|
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 56.6 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.94%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.4% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, butter, egg, vanilla extract, salt and stevia. Mix until well combined into a soft cookie dough.
3. Once done, cover the dough with a towel and set the bowl aside for 1 hour.
4. On a floured surface, place the cookie dough and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into 1/8 inch thick dough.
5. Take any shape cookie cutter and cut the cookies from the dough and set aside. Take any leftover dough and repeat steps 4 and 5 for more cookies.
6. Take a paper lined baking tray and place these cookies about 1 inch apart and bake them in the preheated oven at 200 degrees F for 20 minutes.
7. Once done, remove the tray from the oven and set it aside to cool the cookies before serving.
8. Serve the cookies vanilla butter cookies with warm milk or coffee.