- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sugar Free Blueberry Crumble Bars Recipe Video
|Sweetener||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pyure Stevia Sweetener)|
|Baking power||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs), leveled|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
|For blueberry filling|
|Fresh bluberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), juiced|
|Sweetener||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Pyure Stevia Sweetener)|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.9 mg
Sodium 83.4 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl put together Pyure Brand Stevia Sweetener, baking powder, salt, and flour.
3. Using a fork mix all the ingredients together.
3. Drop in the butter and egg, mix well together with your hands or with a pastry cutter until the mixture is crumbly, set aside.
4. In another bowl, put together your fresh blueberries, lemon juice, corn-starch and Pyure Brand Stevia Sweetener.
5. Stir the blueberries with a spoon until well mixed.
6. In a 9 ×13 inch baking dish, put half of the flour mixture and pat down evenly with your hands for the crust.
7. Spread the blueberry mixture over the crust and sprinkle it with the remaining flour mixture on top.
8. Place the baking dish in the oven and let cook for 45 minutes, or until the top is slightly brown.
9. Remove the baking dish, out of the oven and let cool.
10. Cut into squares and serve as desired.