- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Sugar Cookies Recipe Video
|Soy margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg replacer||1 Teaspoon (Vegan)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy milk||5 Tablespoon|
Calories 352 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Sodium 184.2 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 44.6 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 8% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 Degree F. Prepare a baking tray.
2. In a large bowl, add soy margarine, sugar and vegan egg replacer. Stir well to combine. Stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and mix well.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the dough and cut out various shapes. Place them on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 375 degree F for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl, place the powdered sugar, add the soy milk and mix until smooth.
5. Spread the icing over the cookies when the cookies are cool.
6. Serve the Vegan Sugar Cookies as it is!