- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sugar Cookies Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Desired)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2753 Calories from Fat 839
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g145.3%
Saturated Fat 17.4 g87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.1 mg
Sodium 1879.7 mg78.3%
Total Carbohydrates 446 g148.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 253 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 82.5% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 84.4% Iron 76.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the margarine, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla together, until fluffy.
3) Stir in the flour, salt, and baking powder, mixing constantly.
4) Chill the dough thoroughly.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll small portions of the dough.
6) Using a cookie cutter, cut out shapes, sprinkle with granulated sugar as desired.
7) Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes.
9) Cool and store in tightly covered containers. Serve as required.