- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Glazed Muffin Recipe Video
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1 cup - muffin batter + 1/4 cup - glaze)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter||104 Gram, melted (1/3 cup - batter + 2 1/2 tablespoon - glaze)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52 mg17.3%
Sodium 184.3 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
3) Whisk together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
4) Make a well in center of the dry ingredients, add the melted butter and slightly mix.
5) Make well again and add milk. Mix slightly. Make well again and add eggs. Mix until everything is combined. (Batter will be lumpy.)
6) Divide batter into 12 muffin wells.
7) Bake for 20 minutes.
8) Check for doneness with a toothpick.
9) Transfer to a cooling rack after 5 minutes.
10) Combine ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar in a bowl.
11) Melt the rest of the stick of butter in second small dish.
12) Dip the top of the muffins in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon sugar and serve.