- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Stuffing Recipe Video
|Sourdough bread||8 Cup (128 tbs), cut into cubes|
|Chicken sausage/Pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, diced|
|Celery stalks||2 , diced|
|Granny smith apple||1 , peeled and diced|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh thyme||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh sage||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh italian parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2131 Calories from Fat 599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g102.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 745.1 mg
Sodium 3648.7 mg152%
Total Carbohydrates 241 g80.2%
Dietary Fiber 29.8 g119.2%
Sugars 33.9 g
Protein 146 g292.9%
Vitamin A 156.9% Vitamin C 228.9%
Calcium 78.3% Iron 172.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut bread into small cubes and place in mixing bowl, and then add cooked sausage.
3. Add diced onion and celery to your frying pan - cook for few minutes and add diced apple and diced celery. Cook for a minute - then add the chopped herbs. Remove from the stove and add to the bread and sausage mixture.
4. Beat eggs with half of chicken broth and add to the mixture. Mix well. Add salt and pepper. Check seasoning. Add the rest of the broth and mix again.
5. Pour stuffing in the baking dish (make sure to rub dish with butter or oil).
6. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the top gets crispy and lightly brown.
For more information please visit: http://www.easymacuisine.com