- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1⁄2 , diced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 141.8 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Leave the caps aside to be stuffed, and chop the stems for part of the stuffing.
3. In a pan pour in the extra virgin olive oil and add in the onion. Sauté for few minutes.
4. Add in the stems, pecans, breadcrumbs, and garlic. Sauté for few minutes.
5. Season with lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Add in a little more olive oil if the mixture is too dry.
6. Spoon the stuffing into the caps and place in a non-stick, oven proof pan.
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
8. Garnish the mushroom with minced chives and red bell pepper. Serve and enjoy!