- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Steak Recipe
|Flank steak/Round steak||1 , cut 1/2 inch thick|
|Crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 Small, diced|
|Mushroom soup/Mushroom sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 660 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g37.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.5 mg
Sodium 4436.7 mg184.9%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 40 g79.9%
Vitamin A 391.7% Vitamin C 81.3%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 46.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an oven to 350°.
2. On a meat board,
3. Place the scored steak slices flat, wipe and remove skin.
4. In a medium sized work bowl,
5. Combine crumbs, water, seasonings, onion, celery and parsley and mix well.
6. Spread stuffing on the steak slices.
7. Roll the steaks, along the grain, and fasten with toothpicks.
8. In a roasting pan,
9. Arrange the stuffed steak rolls and throw in the diced carrots.
10. Pour 1 cup water to moisten the steaks.
11. Cover the pan and place in preheated oven.
12. Bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
13. Remove steak rolls to the serving platter.
14. Add mushroom soup or sauce to the liquid in the pan.
15. Heat sauce to thicken.
16. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
17. Serve in a soup plate and pour sauce over the stuffed steak rolls.