- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Shells Recipe Video
|Ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (+ as needed for topping)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pasta shells||1 Pound, cooked as per package directions|
|Ground beef sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (as needed for topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3675 Calories from Fat 1293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 145 g223%
Saturated Fat 74.3 g371.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 667.6 mg
Sodium 4056 mg169%
Total Carbohydrates 393 g131.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.6%
Sugars 37.7 g
Protein 173 g345.6%
Vitamin A 74% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 145% Iron 103.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, oregano, basil, garlic powder and egg.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly until well blended.
4) Snip the tip of the bag, fill the cooked pasta shells with the cheese filling and arrange them in a single layer in the baking dish.
5) Pour the cooked ground beef sauce evenly all over the filled pasta shells and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
6) Cover with a foil and and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes until thoroughly heated.
7) Spoon the stuffed shells on a platter and serve.