- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Prunes Recipe
|Cottage cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Walnuts||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Pitted prunes||12 (Soft Or Soaked)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
|Mint||2 (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1344 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg
Sodium 259.6 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.4%
Dietary Fiber 38.3 g153.4%
Sugars 144.8 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 123.1% Vitamin C 61.5%
Calcium 33.6% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, walnuts and cinnamon
2. Beat well with a spoon until cheese is smooth.
3. Use a teaspoon to stuff prunes with this filling.
4. Arrange the stuffed prunes on a doily covered platter.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs if you like.
6. Serve as a cocktail starter at a party.