- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Potatoes with Green Onions Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||4 Medium, scrubbed|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Regular salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Colby jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.4 mg19.5%
Sodium 329.6 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 13 g25.6%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 30.1% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Poke holes in the skin of the potatoes with a fork.
2. Preheat the oven to 350º F (176º C).
3. In a casserole dish bake the potatoes for 75 minutes.
4. Reheat the oven to 350º F (176º C).
5. Cut the baked potatoes in half and scoop out pulp and place in a bowl and mash (retain the potato shells).
6. Add butter, sour cream, salt, black pepper powder and the minced green onions to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
7. Stuff the potato mixture back into the potato shells.
8. Sprinkle with Colby-jack cheese. Bake it for 15 minutes.
9. In a serving platter, serve the stuffed potato as a side dish to any meat dish.