- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
|Burger patties||8 , cooked and crumbled (Vegetarian)|
|Roasted red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||8 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||8 Teaspoon|
|Portobello mushrooms||16 Small, cleaned and cap removed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3754 Calories from Fat 1790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g310.1%
Saturated Fat 56.2 g280.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 396.9 mg
Sodium 6063.9 mg252.7%
Total Carbohydrates 345 g114.9%
Dietary Fiber 56.4 g225.7%
Sugars 91.2 g
Protein 178 g356%
Vitamin A 172.7% Vitamin C 163.3%
Calcium 126.2% Iron 200.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and stuff.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining mixture and mushrooms and place on a baking tray.
5. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Transfer on to a rectangular platter and serve immediately with a dip of your choice.