- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sage 7 Apples Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Coarse, Dry)|
|Apples||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finley minced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Pork loin chops/Rib||8|
|Rib chops/Pork loin chops||8 (Thin)|
|Brown gravy mix||5⁄8 Ounce (Half Package)|
Calories 685 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 172.5 mg
Sodium 1866 mg77.8%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 19.6 g
Protein 53 g107%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, add the bread crumbs, melted butter, apples, raisins, salt, sugar, onion, pepper and sage together.
2) Toss lightly to mix, then slightly moisten the stuffing with a little hot water, if required.
3) In a baking dish, trim and place 4 pork chops at the bottom.
4) Place a portion of the stuffing over each chop and cover with rest of the 4 chops, pressing them lightly together.
5) Sprinkle the brown gravy mix over the chops and cook in the microwave for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pork is tender.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.