- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Hot Stuffed Peppers Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||4 Large|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, diced|
|Garlic cloves||3 , minced|
|Fresh oregano||1 Teaspoon (Dried oregano - 1/2 teaspoon)|
|Worchestershire sauce||4 Tablespoon (2 for stuffing and 2 for topping)|
|Cooked rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1/4 cup for stuffing and 1 cup for topping)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dehydrated onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.5%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.9 mg44.3%
Sodium 850.6 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 42.7% Vitamin C 142.5%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. preheat your oven to 375*F.
2. Cut peppers in half and take out the seeds and stem.
1. In a bowl, combine onion, garlic, oregano, worchestershire sauce, cooked rice, ketchup, eggs and seasonings. Mix it all well.
2. Stuff it into the peppers.
3. In another bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, dehydrated onion, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
4. Pour this mixture on pepper.
5. On baking dish, pour some hot water and place the stuffed peppers.
6. Pop it into the oven for 40 minutes.
7. Serve it hot with rice.