- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Stuffed Baked Patty Pan Squash Recipe Video
|Pattypan squash||1 Pound (2 patty pan squash)|
|Red onion||1 Small, chopped finely (organic)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (organic)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) (organic)|
|Shiitake mushroom||100 Gram, stems removed , washed and chopped (organic)|
|Canned black beans||15 Ounce, drained, rinsed (organic)|
|Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1908.2 mg79.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 16.6 g66.5%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 26.9%
Calcium 30.9% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the top of the squash and scoop out the flesh from inside. Set the top aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the onion, lemon juice, zucchini and black beans. Mix well.
4. Stir in the mushroom and garlic to the mixture.
5. Season with sea salt, pepper and ginger powder. Drizzle in olive oil, red wine vinegar and maple syrup. Toss the beans mixture.
6. Stuff the squash with the mixture and top with the nutritional yeast.
7. Place the squash in prepared pan and bake in oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Garnish Stuffed Squash with green onion and serve.