- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe Video
|Pasta||300 Gram, boil|
|Champignon mushroom||500 Gram|
|Ham||125 Gram, dice|
|Bechamel sauce||500 Milliliter|
|Parmesan cheese||100 Gram|
|Pecorino cheese||50 Gram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1685 Calories from Fat 790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.9%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.9 mg35.3%
Sodium 2112.7 mg88%
Total Carbohydrates 150 g49.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.3%
Sugars 25.3 g
Protein 71 g141.8%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 88.8%
Calcium 112.6% Iron 39.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the mushrooms and the zucchini and cut into cubes.
2. Pour half of the oil in a pan and sauté the garlic until light brown, then add the mushrooms and cook on a high flame. Once cooked, take out the garlic and add the chopped parsley.
3. In another pan, put the remaining oil with the zucchini and the ham, and cook until tender, save 3-4 tablespoons of mushrooms.
4. Take a food processor and process the zucchini, ham, mushrooms, half of the béchamel sauce, ½ cup of parmesan cheese and ½ cup of pecorino cheese for a few seconds.
5. Boil the pasta shells, drain al dente and transfer to a bowl, adding a little oil to keep from sticking. Now fill the shells with a spoonful of mixture and line them in an oiled casserole dish.
6. Combine the reserved mushrooms with the remaining béchamel sauce, blend them together and pour over the pasta shells.
7. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese and place under the oven grill on its highest setting for a few minutes, just until golden brown.
8. Serve the delicious Stuffed Pasta Shells along with crusty garlic bread.