- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Pasta Shell Salad Recipe
|Jumbo macaroni shells||12 Ounce, cooked according to package directions and drained (8 In Number Of 1 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Reduced calorie italian dressing||2 Tablespoon (30 Calories Per Tablespoon)|
|Cottage cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced scallions||2 Tablespoon (Green Onions)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.7%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.4 mg
Sodium 179.4 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 10 g19%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In shallow glass or stainless-steel bowl add macaroni shells and dressing.
2) Toss the mixture to coat.
3) Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator until chilled.
4) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
5) With a slotted spoon remove shells from bowl. Keep aside the dressing.
6) Fill 1/8 of cheese mixture into each shell.
7) Arrange shells on a serving platter and drizzle reserved dressing over top.