- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Party Mushrooms Recipe
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound (Of Medium Size)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.9 mg
Sodium 271 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 11% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms by brushing or wiping it with damp cloth.
3) Remove the mushroom stems and reserve.
4) Chop the mushroom stems finely.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom stems, cheese, crumbs, onions, oregano, garlic and seasoning.
6) Stuff the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture firmly, mounding on top.
7) Arrange the mushrooms in a non-stick pan.
8) Bake the mushrooms in the oven for 18 to 23 minutes or until heated completely.
9) Serve hot on a bed of mixed salad, with pesto sauce as dip if desired.