- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
|Spinach||10 Ounce, frozen|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced (Such As Crenshaw, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Or A Mixture Of Two Or Three)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Italian seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Can)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (2 Can)|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 505.5 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 8 g16.1%
Vitamin A 134.1% Vitamin C 38.5%
Calcium 10% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and oil the baking dish.
2) Cook the frozen spinach as per package instructions and drain all the excess water.
3) Wash the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
5) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute the mushroom caps. Keep aside.
6) In a bowl, mix the cooked spinach, egg whites and seasoned bread crumbs.
7) Place the mushroom caps in the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
8) Serve the Stuffed Mushrooms as a starter or as garnish around a whole roast chicken.