- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
|Fresh mushrooms||32 Medium|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fine soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon (Parmesan And Romano)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 856 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.8%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.7 mg
Sodium 2636.1 mg109.8%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.1 g56.2%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 37 g73.9%
Vitamin A 210.6% Vitamin C 512.6%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 29.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pierce broccoli package with fork and place on a paper towel in microwave oven. Cook 5 minutes at High. Drain.
3. Combine drained broccoli, chopped mushroom stems, bread crumbs, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
4. Put butter and onion into a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at High.
5. Add butter and onion to ingredients in bowl; mix.
6. Stuff the mushroom caps generously.
7. Put 8 mushrooms in a circle on 4 individual paper plates lined with a double thickness of paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with waxed paper. For each plate, cook in microwave oven 2 minutes at High, or until hot; rotate plate one-half turn after 1 minute.