- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Lobster Tails Recipe
|Lobster tails||32 Ounce (4 Pieces, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dry seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 1000 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.9%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g59.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg
Sodium 745.5 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 32.4 g
Protein 21 g41.6%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 25.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut lobster through the center of the soft shell to the tail.
2) Lift the lobster out of the shell by loosening with fingers. Leave the meat attached to tail section. (Lobster meat rests on the shell).
3) Take a tray and arrange the tails, toward center.
4) Mix the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the lobster tails.
5) Cover with wax paper and place the dish in the oven.
5) Microwave on high power for 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 minutes or until lobster is cooked.
6) Let the dish stand covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
7) Serve hot with lemon butter for better flavor.