- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Italian Vegetables Recipe Video
|Orzo||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground bison/Ground beef||1⁄3 Pound (Use If You Think You Need It)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped|
|Fresh chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.8 mg6.9%
Sodium 97.9 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 211.9%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat large frying pan.
3. Add garlic and saute for about 2 minutes
4. Add meat and cook.
5. Meanwhile start cooking the orzo in a sauce pan. Drain and set aside when finished.
6. When meat is fully cooked, add a pinch of salt and the parsley. Mix well.
7. Cut tops off vegetables and save to use as covers.
8. Stuff vegetables with mixture and place lids ontop.
9. Place vegetables in pregreased baking dish and place in oven.
10. Cook until vegetables are nice and soft. This can range from 25 - 40 minutes depending on the type and size of vegetables used.
11 When finished, serve warm.
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.