- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms Recipe
|Mushrooms||4 Large (Open Cap)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Spring onions||3 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh white bread crumbs/Whole meal breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
|Thyme sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
Calories 65 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.77 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.76%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.9 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 24.7% Vitamin C 43%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) With kitchen paper, wipe and clean the mushrooms.
2) Remove the stalks and finely chop them.
3) In a small saucepan, place the chopped stalks, garlic, spring onion, tomato and lemon juice.
4) Cook gently for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
5) Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the herbs and breadcrumbs.
6) Mix well and season with pepper.
7) In an ovenproof dish, place the mushrooms and divide the filling between them.
8) In a preheated pan, cook the mushrooms for about 20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
9) Garnish with sprigs of parsley and thyme and serve immediately.