- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed French Bread Recipe
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (3 Packages)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Can (10 oz), rubbed|
|Capers/Chopped sour pickle||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Dash|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Watercress||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|French bread loaf||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2086 Calories from Fat 1218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 136 g209.9%
Saturated Fat 77 g385%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 395.4 mg
Sodium 6619 mg275.8%
Total Carbohydrates 181 g60.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g46.1%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 56 g111.1%
Vitamin A 91.4% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 52.1% Iron 67.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cream cheese and then add capers, anchovy paste, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt.
2) Cream butter.
3) Add crumbs and watercress to the mixture.
4) Cut the bread lengthwise in half and remove center.
5) Spread the butter mixture over the top half and spread cheese mixture in the lower half ensuring when the two halves are pressed the filling spread evenly throughout.
6) Wrap in a foil and chill.
7) Cut into pieces and serve.