- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds Recipe
|Frozen potato patties||24 Ounce (2 packages, 12 ounces each)|
|Frankfurters||1 1⁄2 Pound (12 nos.)|
|Sweet pickle relish||3 Tablespoon|
|Bacon slices||1⁄2 Pound (12 nos.)|
|Canned pineapple slices||20 Ounce (1 can, 6 slices)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3674 Calories from Fat 1987
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 222 g341.8%
Saturated Fat 69.3 g346.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 509 mg
Sodium 7085.8 mg295.2%
Total Carbohydrates 279 g92.9%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52.1%
Sugars 114.2 g
Protein 117 g234.8%
Vitamin A 46.8% Vitamin C 119.7%
Calcium 181.8% Iron 142.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish or piccalilli by dividing it evenly. Wrap bacon around each slice of frankfurters and skewer with dampened wooden picks (moisten picks to save them from burning).
3. Place frankfurters along potatoes on griddle. Turn potatoes atleast once during cooking time and saute frankfurters until bacons cook evenly. Cook for 10 minutes until all sides of bacon gets cooked and push them to one side.
4. Arrange pineapple slices on griddle for about 5 minutes until potatoes get cooked and bacon becomes crispy.
5. Serve stuffed frankfurter wraparounds with dipping sauce.