- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Flounder Recipe
|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flounder fillet||6 (1 Pound, 6 Pieces)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 639 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.2%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g55.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 247.6 mg
Sodium 1814.5 mg75.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 53 g106.6%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, crabmeat, celery, onion powder, tarragon, salt and pepper together.
3) Spread out the flounder fillets and spoon a little crabmeat mixture at one end of each fillet.
4) Roll up the fillets tightly and secure with the wooden picks.
5) In a shallow baking dish, place the flounder rolls, drizzle with the lemon juice and wine and dot each roll with the diet margarine.
6) Bake the flounder rolls in the preheated oven, basting frequently for about 20 minutes, until the fish is flakey.
7) Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately.