- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Fish Rolls Recipe
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Tub Type)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 582 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 300 mg
Sodium 2407.3 mg100.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 86 g172.2%
Vitamin A 114.7% Vitamin C 166.5%
Calcium 35.1% Iron 24.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Season fillets with salt.
3. Saute celery and onion in margarine until tender.
4. Stir in mushrooms, parsley, and lemon juice.
5. Spread mixture over fillets.
6. Roll up fillets and secure with toothpicks.
7. Place in lightly oiled baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.