- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Eggs - Summer Recipe Video
|Eggs||8 , boil|
|Feta cheese||100 Gram|
|Parsley bunch||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Peppers||50 Gram, roast|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.1 mg
Sodium 280.7 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 29.9%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the eggs in boiling water. In the meanwhile, chop the parsley and the anchovies also cut the peppers and the feta cheese into very small cubes.
2. Once the eggs are done, let them cool, and cut them in half, scoop out the yolks, and keep the egg white aside, mash the yolks.
3. In a bowl, mix the anchovies, parsley, egg yolks, peppers, feta cheese, pinch of white pepper and the oil. Then mix all the ingredients together.
4. Fill the hollowed out egg halves with this mixture, then arrange the eggs on a bed of fresh salad.
5. Serve it with any dip of your choice.