- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce Recipe
|Deviled eggs/Stuffed egg||1 (Basic)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mild yellow mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g60.9%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.6 mg
Sodium 1431.6 mg59.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.7%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 28.2% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings, then stir and cook until thickened.
5) Stir in the cheese, and heat until it melts.
6) Pour the mixture evenly over the eggs and bake without the lid for 20-30 minutes until bubbly or lightly brown under the broiler.
7) Serve in a nice plate.