- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham Recipe Video
|Parma ham||100 Gram (6 slices)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.8 mg
Sodium 1269.4 mg52.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 58 g116.5%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. In a small bowl add in the chives and cream cheese, mix with spoon and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the garlic marjoram and olive oil, mix thoroughly. Set aside.
4. Lay out three pieces of Parma Pam and brush with the garlic mixture. Lay the Chicken on top and cut down into the chicken, stuff with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Wrap the chicken in the parma ham and bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees C. Half way between turn the side.
6. Serve Stuffed Chicken with Salad.