- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 Medium, skinned and lean|
|Ham slice||2 Medium, julienned|
|Oaxaca cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Canola oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sherry wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g79%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 136.9 mg
Sodium 734.2 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 44 g87.1%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 28.7% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut and make a pocket in the chicken breasts for the stuffing.
3) Chop the ham into small julliene pieces.
4) Stuff the ham and cheese into the chicken breast pockets, then season evenly with the salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
5) In a pan, heat the oil. Place the stuffed chicken and fry until lightly browned.
6) Place in the oven at 375 Degrees F for about 5 minutes.
7) Remove the chicken from the pan.
8) Add the sherry wine into the same pan and flambe and sprinkle with the salt and reduce for a while.
9) When the flames stop, add the butter, drizzle the lime juce, dijon mustard and mix well.
10) Plate the chicken breasts, slice and drizzle the dijon mustard-sherry wine sauce and serve.