- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Italian Cheese and Herb Meatballs Recipe Video
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Turkey pepperoni||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Mild cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Croutons||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed (Italian/ bread crumbs)|
|Sweet onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Red bell pepper||1 , chopped finely|
|Green bell pepper||1 , chopped finely|
|Philadelphia cooking creme||10 Ounce (Italian cheese and herb flavor)|
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 84.7 mg28.2%
Sodium 455.1 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 19 g37.4%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 78.9%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheets with foil and brush them with little oil. Set aside.
3. In a pan, heat oil and sauté the onion, bell peppers till tender.
4. Transfer them into a large bowl.
5. Add black olives, cheese, croutons, cooking crème. Mix well till combined.
6. Put in the ground turkey and pepperoni and continue to mix them well.
7. Wet clean hands with water. Take small portions of the mixture and roll them into balls.
8. Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake for around 15 minutes or till the meatballs are brown.
10. In a serving plate, serve the meatballs with choice of dip or gravy.