- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves Recipe
|Savory nut mixture||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||1 Pint (570 Milliliter)|
Calories 861 Calories from Fat 661
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.6%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 690.9 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.5%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 29 g57.3%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 141.5%
Calcium 26.7% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Remove all the damaged and coarse outer leaves from the cabbage and select a few good leaves, about 2 to 3 per person.
3) Steam the good leaves for nearly 5 minutes. In the middle of the leaf, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the nut stuffing.
4) Roll up the leaves and arrange them in a casserole with the folded side downwards.
5) In oil, fry the onion and spread it all over the cabbage rolls.
6) To a depth of about 1 inch in the casserole, add the vegetable stock. Cover and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
7) Serve hot.