- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Stuffed Bass Recipe
|Bread||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 148.8 mg
Sodium 1057.7 mg44.1%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 74 g147.5%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse and dry the bass with the paper towels.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, butter, salt and pepper, parsley and lemon juice together.
3) Stuff the bass with the mixture and tie with a string or secure with the toothpicks.
4) In an oblong baking dish, place the stuffed fish, then arrange the bacon slices.
5) Cover and cook in the microwave for 7 to 9 minutes.
6) Drain the liquid and fat from the dish, then cover with paper towels and cook for about 7 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
7) Allow the fish to stand, covered for 5 minutes before serving.
8) Slice and serve immediately on a serving platter.