- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Baked Mackerel With Gooseberries Recipe
|Potatoes||8 Ounce, peeled and diced (250 Gram)|
|Canned gooseberries||4 Ounce (1 Medium Sized Can)|
|Tartare sauce||40 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, 20 Milliliter Each)|
|Mint sprig||2 (Few Sprigs)|
Calories 1920 Calories from Fat 1137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 126 g193.9%
Saturated Fat 29.3 g146.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 630.8 mg
Sodium 920.4 mg38.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 169 g337.7%
Vitamin A 33% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 84.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, combine drained gooseberries, tartare sauce and potatoes.
3) Take each mackerel to fill with some of the potato mixture.
4) Wrap the fish with aluminum foil.
5) In a ovenproof dish place the fish.
6) Place the dish inside oven to bake for 30-40 minutes.
7) Serve by un-wrapping the fish on an oval platter by garnishing with sliced tomatoes and sprigs of parsley.