- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Carrot Tarragon Soup Recipe Video
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Onions||1 Large, sliced|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tarragon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Organic chicken broth||2 Quart|
|Almond milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 352 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.5%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.1 mg
Sodium 2466.3 mg102.8%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.2%
Sugars 21.2 g
Protein 8 g16.9%
Vitamin A 217.7% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 28% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan, heat butter and sauté garlic, onions and carrots.
2. When the veggies are tender add tarragon to the sauce pan.
3. Add bay leaf and chicken broth.
4. Add almond milk and stir for a while. Cover the lid and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. When the veggies are cooked through, take out the salad from the soup in a blender. Pour some broth too.
6. Blend it well and pour it back into the pot. Mix it well with the chicken broth.
7. Let it simmer and add Himalayan salt to it.
8. Garnish it with tarragon and serve.