- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stromboli Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Ham slices||4 Ounce|
|Pepperoni||1 Ounce, sliced|
|Provolone cheese||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced|
|Mozarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||To Taste|
|Dried basil||To Taste|
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg13.2%
Sodium 818.5 mg34.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.59%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 0.31%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Pat the dough into a rectangle.
3. Place the sliced hams in center. Lay the pepperoni on top of the hams. Sprinkle some Oregano and dried basil over it.
4. Arrange the provolone cheese sliced and top with mozzarella cheese as preferred. Sprinkle more oregano over it.
5. Fold the long edges of dough to center. Pinch all edges to seal.
6. Flip the dough and place it on a floured non-stick baking pan seam side down. Brush the dough with olive oil. Sprinkle more oregano on top.
7. Bake the dough for 25 minutes or until golden.
8. In a serving plate, slice and serve with any salad or enjoy it as an appetizer.